The AM Aftersales Conference 2015
- Aftersales - Today, tomorrow and beyond - How change on all sides will necessitate corresponding adaptation on the part of franchised dealer aftersales departments
- Customer retention and return - Keep your built-in aftersales customer base and bring back those who have left
- Maximising aftersales - Become a true one-stop shop for your customers through effective internal communication and targeted marketing
- How to win more fleet business - Flexibility and reliability are key and our session will explore how dealers can make their offering more attractive to fleets.
- Increased efficiency - Running several departments with an array of customer contact points could mean lost opportunities repetition and waste; learn how to run a lean operation
Vehicle retailers are faced with changing consumer behaviour, evolution in vehicle drive-trains and a constantly shifting legislative framework. However, businesses make the future work for them by examining the trends and adapting accordingly.
Despite the challenges ahead, the aftersales arena remains a significant area of opportunity.
The continuing upswing in new car sales in 2013 and 2014 means the number of vehicles needing servicing and repair work is only going to increase across the next few years. This means it is more important than ever for franchised dealers to offer the best possible aftersales offering to encourage their customers to keep vehicles in the network, while also identifying additional income streams.
Looking at ongoing trends and how they intersect with current business practices will enable dealers see where their strengths lie, as well as identify where there is room for improvement and innovation.